Not so long ago, the number of exchanges that allow the exchange of digital currency could be counted on the fingers of one hand.
Today, however, their number is in the hundreds. At the same time, not all exchanges conduct honest activities and allow their clients not to be left with empty pockets. In order not to run into such offices, you need to learn more about the cryptocurrency exchange at https://wellcrypto.io/ and study the rating of verified services.
One of the largest and most reliable platforms is Binance. The service allows you to exchange cryptocurrency for the desired banknote. In terms of security, the Binance service is the strongest. Until now, he has never succumbed to hacking, removed all attacks and eliminated possible errors and system failures. To work on the service, you should learn more about the broker at https://wellcrypto.io/crypto-exchange/, explore the benefits of working with him.
Cooperating with the Binance exchange, customers note the list of advantages:
- Having a positive reputation on the web.
- A high level of server security, which allows customers not to worry about their savings and leakage of personal data, about the security of the transaction.
- The presence of a wide variety among currencies, which contributes to the provision of an increased level of liquidity.
- The speed of work, as the technical equipment of the server allows you to process many transactions per second, numbering them in the thousands. To do this, you should learn more about cryptocurrency at https://wellcrypto.io/broker/binance/.
- The presence of loyal commissions, which allows you to achieve significant savings using BNB tokens.
To trade on the Binance service, you must use the Basic or Advanced trading terminal. The platform offers a minimum deposit without putting forward serious restrictions. So, it is enough for a client to have just a few coins to get started.
However, the work on the exchange has one subtlety — the limitation of the withdrawal of funds. So, the minimum withdrawal size will depend on the specific type of cryptocurrency and will be displayed in the output column in the “Amount” window.
Binance does not charge fees for deposits in cryptocurrencies, and when funding an account with fiat, the fee depends on the type of currency. For example, if a client deposits a wallet using a Visa card, he will pay a commission of 3.3%. The same policy of the commission affects the withdrawal of funds from the exchange. In this case, the indicator depends on the specific type of coin.